The mission of La Marque ISD, the premier avenue of success, partnering with students, parents, staff and community is to educate and produce intelligent, self-motivated, free-thinking, globally competitive citizens with integrity that will positively impact society in an inevitably changing world through 21st century technology, rigorous college and workforce readiness curricula, positive relationships and committed, highly-trained professionals enabling graduates to transition into the global community.
Highest Aspiration and Purpose of the District:
• An open mind invites a variety of creative and thoughtful ideas;
• Knowledge applied is an essential tool to address societal problems;
• Teamwork is essential to success in the 21st century;
• High expectations, put into action, produce excellence;
• Values reflect our community;
• Every individual has worth and untapped potential;
• Every individual has the power of choice;
• Equity is essential to every well functioning system;
• Preparing for inevitable change requires visionary thinking;
• Accountability and responsibility are traits of a well functioning system;
• Honesty, integrity and trust are vital to good character; and
• Achievement requires goals, hard work and perseverance.